Welcome to Malrewrite! These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of our services, including any websites, applications, or platforms provided by us (collectively referred to as the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Acceptance of Terms By using our Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please refrain from using the Service.
- Use of the Service 2.1 Eligibility You must be at least 18 years old or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction to use our Service. By accessing or using the Service, you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements.
2.2 Account Registration In order to access certain features of the Service, you may be required to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for any activity that occurs under your account. You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information during the registration process.
- Intellectual Property The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by us and are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service without our prior written consent.
- User Content 4.1 User Responsibility You are solely responsible for any content you upload, post, or transmit through the Service (“User Content”). You retain ownership of your User Content, but by submitting it to the Service, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, publicly display, and distribute your User Content for the purposes of providing and promoting the Service.
4.2 Prohibited Content You agree not to upload, post, or transmit any User Content that is illegal, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or infringes upon the rights of others. We reserve the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
- Limitations of Liability 5.1 Disclaimer The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free from viruses or other harmful components.
5.2 Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Service at any time, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including if you breach these Terms.
- Governing Law These Terms of Service and any separate agreements we offer you hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
- Modifications We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. The most current version of the Terms will always be available on our website. By continuing to access or use the Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the updated Terms.
Please note that these Terms are a legal agreement between you and Malrewrite, outlining your rights and responsibilities when using our Service. It is important to read and understand these Terms before using the Service. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.